Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Listen Here All You Bloggers

Wow, it has been quite a while since my last post. And I guess that's because it has been a busy time. Thank you all for checking in now and then. Here's a little present for you as a thank you. Something to listen to.

I love online radio stations and they are often playing as I surf around the 'net. Right now I am listening to 104.2 Nile FM, Cairo's Number 1 Hit Music Station. If your system is set up like mine (a PC using Windows XP and Firefox) you can probably listen directly by clicking here. Otherwise go to the station's website and follow the directions there to get to the audio feed.

Other favorites right now --
HFM 94.2, San Antonio, Ibiza -- listen or go to the website
Mix 103.0 FM, Lisboa, Portugal -- listen or go to the website

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhea said...

I am not quite gray yet, I'm 48, but I am gay and have a blog you might enjoy. So, I just wanted to say hi! Glad to find your blog!
Rhea
The Boomer Chronicles
http://www.thegeminiweb.com/babyboomer

Monday, September 18, 2006 8:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home