Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Big, Pink and Spanish

Pink Triangle Monument, Sitges, SpainFrom Sydney comes the Gay News Blog. Along with lots of news and totty (oh, those Australians) was an article about this monument on the Catalan coast of Spain in Sitges.

The pink triangle is 4 feet tall and commemorates the community's stance against some gay bashing there ten years earlier. The inscription reads, “Sitges against Homophobia. October 1996-2006. Never again."

The Gay News Blog has been added to the Gay News links in the sidebar above.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger O Menino que Voa said...

Hi Ken. Thanks for stopping by and read my forgotten blogger. I think I'm getting back on writting in English. It's great to improve it and I love makeing new friends. I fly a lot and I'm satrting flying to Miami... perhaps we (you, your partner and I) could get together to grab a bite or something... Anyway... thanks again for visiting... and wait for news...

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 10:08:00 AM  
Blogger Spider said...

Hey there Ken! Found you by way of Purple Twinkie! I will be back - great space you have here! Where in Florida are you all?

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 7:49:00 AM  
Blogger Ken said...

Thanks for the kind words. We are over in Holley near Navarre Beach.

Friday, November 03, 2006 8:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home