Sunday, December 10, 2006

Technical question

Use the alt attribute here.Why is it that so few bloggers use the alt and title attributes with blog images? Title can also be used with links. Is there some rule I don't know about? I don't often attach these to links but I try to use them whenever possible with the images I post. Keep in mind that not all of your visitors can see the screen and it lets them know what the image is and how it relates to the text.

Thank you, Purple Twinkie, and fluxipoop, for titling your links. It makes your pages even more interesting and informative.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Da Nator said...

Personally, I'd do it more often, but it takes too long, and I've always figured most people don't notice it, anyway...

Monday, December 11, 2006 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger Jae Kay said...

Exactly my thoughts as well. I'd love to do it, but your average joe won't spot it. But hey if I can be arsed I'll title all my links over the weekend.

Just for you Ken!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 3:38:00 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

That will be my Christmas present!

Thursday, December 14, 2006 7:44:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I may be posting as Swash, but only because I am forced to. It is Andrew at http://highriser.blogspot.com/

Perhaps people who don't use alt and title attributes have no idea what they words mean, like me.

Friday, December 15, 2006 5:01:00 AM  
Blogger calm balm said...

hi there ken u sexy stud you.. haha... well i changed over to this new beta blogger and.. decided to not to do the link-description thingy. It was fun for a while, like masturbating! but anyway that's for another time...

Monday, December 18, 2006 7:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home