Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's alive, again.

My screen after Blogger deleted all my CSS.At the left is what this blog looked like a few minutes ago. I had just finished making some minor edits and then saved the changes. Blogger decided to remove everything above where I was working. All you couild see was raw code. Yuck.

But in a moment of temporary sanity a couple of weeks ago I had saved a copy of my template just before I switched to the Blogger Beta. I went into my broken template, pasted in the saved version, deleted the rest of the old one and pressed "save changes." Everything was there.

The only stuff missing were the revised links for all the bloggers who have changed URLs in the past week or so. Oh well, as ABBA says, "We won't miss them when they're gone."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home